Friday, February 26, 2010

Chennai!

Heading to Chennai in a couple of hours to visit my awesome fellow fellows and run a marathon!  (By marathon, I mean 3.7 kilometers.  And by run, I mostly mean walk, 'cause I've been feeling under the weather lately...)  It should be a blast!  I'm excited to see good people and have good conversations and hugs.  And see Chennai!  I haven't done that yet!  Should be fun times.

The English Camp Session one is over and we've had two other sessions since then (I didn't participate much in those, since I got sidetracked with other work).  I will debrief on that excitement in the next post sometime next week.  I will say that if you have really really low expectations for something, it definitely increases the chances of them being met.  So...hooray?

I hope everyone's doing well state-side!  I've been reading some depressing news about our generation and about American politics and about unemployment.  It's all very sad, really. 


The time is now rushing too fast -- I can't believe it's the end of February!  Aaargh!  Where did the time go?!?  Only 4 months of the Fellowship left...  Crazy stuff!  (It also seems to be moving at an increasing pace...)



Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment