Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New phone number!

My phone might or might not have gotten stolen in Chennai**, so I now have a new number.  Call me, honeys, it gets boring in the evenings (which is mornings, your time).


+91 889 756 7457

Awesome.


<3,
T


**Do you notice how we/people automatically assume that things get stolen when something goes missing?  The immediate reaction isn't the thought of us being careless or us misplacing something, but someone else stealing it.  This might be just a fact for me and the people I know, but I feel like we've been trained by society (to have this expectation) to always assume that it's other people's fault.  I hate that.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I stumbled upon another American with the same first name doing exactly the kind of volunteer/travel/learn life lessons abroad thing that I have been looking for!! Thank you so much for writing this blog, I am going to go through all your posts. I am still in grad school and I suppose I need to get some sort of a job afterwards to appease my parents, but I can't WAIT to do what you're doing! Wow! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should definitely do the working-abroad thing -- it is AWESOME! :) And it's cool to see another American with the same name -- I don't see that often. (I was born and raised in Russia, so it's a typical Russian name.) Best of luck with all of your adventures in life!

    ReplyDelete