Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Contact info

I have finally arrived at the Rishi Valley School and put together my contact information. As promised, I am passing it on! Any and all mail will be greatly appreciated and promptly answered! :) Postcards, notes, and ruminations on the state of being will all be received with great happiness! If you want to send a care package, I’ll love you forever, but don’t send nice things. Apparently, they will get stolen by someone. I’m not sure what the limits are, but don’t send me anything nice! Snail mail will arrive regularly, so do drop me a line! Oh, also, pictures will also be greatly appreciated, as I don’t have very many in my room and I miss everyone!

Anyway, the address:
Tatiana Rostovtseva
Rural Education Centre
Rishi Valley School
Rishi Valley, 517352
Madanapalle, Chittoor District
Andhra Pradesh, India



I don’t know why it’s so ridiculously long.

Also my phone number, if you want to randomly call me (you can also call from Skype to mobile!) is: 9160981069


And I still have my e-mail address: Tatiana-r@u.northwestern.edu

Comments on the blog will also make me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Speaking of which, please send me your address! You can leave it as a comment on this post or e-mail it to me (if you feel unsafe or whatever), so I can send you postcards from India! Postcards are my favorite, so do it. I love sending them!

1 comment:

  1. Hope mail doesn't take long to get between India and Ukraine, haha!

    ReplyDelete