Friday, April 9, 2010

Update

Sorry I haven't updated in a while.  My b.

Here's a Cliff's Notes version of what's been going on:
  • It's been getting hotter and hotter every day
  • I've been crunching out milestones like it's my job (oh, wait, it is my job...)
  • I went to Delhi for a teacher's conference in the first week of April -- interesting insights gained
  • I am going to visit fellow fellows Charlie and Samir up in the Himalayas at the APV School.  They use a crazy holistic methodology up there, which sounds fantastic, so I am super psyched to check it out.  I am also really excited about escaping this damned heat for a week.
  • I will have the first draft of the 3rd grade curriculum done by the first of May!
  • I might or might not go to Rwanda next year.  Am trying to figure it out. Would be an AMAZING opportunity
  • I miss Chicago, even though I hear it snowed this week
  • All of the students and most of the teachers from the main boarding school left on the 1st.  Life is much more lonely now
  • I just found out that REC has been operating at half-days.  This does not motivate me to work harder...
  • I still love my job

No comments:

Post a Comment